Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Easter Egg Makers 2013

Today, my family started making easter eggs, and someone in my family made me join. But we had fun. Here were the eggs I made. This picture shows a purple and green egg. (I totally swear, the pink just came up due to the purple paint on the paper towel!)
The next egg my little brother Crosby made me make is a purple and green line ranging from the bottom to the top.
That's the two of my easter eggs.

So anyway, even though I said I might quit writing on this blog, I decided to try to continue writing on my blog. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another milestone of me writing on this blog.

No comments: