Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Fools? No. April Beach? Yes!

Today, we went to the beach, again.

I was trying to survive the waves, Pallas and Crosby were being out and about... and Mom and Dad... just monitoring their kids. There's not that many photos this time, though, because I didn't want my iPod to get wet and sandy from that salt water and sand.

But eventually, Pallas managed to find this little Star Wars droid (C-3PO) -

She was extremely lucky, because finding a treasure like that is very rare. We all still had a fun time at the beach, though. I'm sure there will be more exciting events to come that I can blog about. See you in the next blog post!

No comments: