Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Monday, April 21, 2008

troys camera swim meet

It was time for another swim meet!

Um... I see the flags, freestyle is 2. We played Mario Party DS. Pallas is just grabbing stuff.
Isn't that guy ready yet?
How did you take pictures of water???
Pallas: You're gonna need these goggles on!
So there's a lot of pictures of Pallas!
We've reported to the Ready Area...
I don't know this info of this picture.
Ready for number 38!
2 persons waiting in line...
Nathin: Swimmers, into the water.
Swimming is faster, I almost beat him!
Almost there!
That's all for now. BYE!

4 comments:

Penty said...

Great blog about the swim meet.

If you ever want me to take a picture of something so you can blog about it later let me know.

Anonymous said...

Hey you loook super at the swim meet. What with Pallas and her Hat! Does she keep it in better this way?
Love Grandma D

Anonymous said...

chaha says: I just found out you had a blog and so I looked and ...I liked the pictures you have of your swim meet. You looked like you were FAST. Keep working and you will be a STAR.

Give your cute sister a big kiss from me. Oh a big hug and kiss for you too.

Tayne said...

chaha, you should use your Name/URL if you don't have blogger account.