Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Friday, April 12, 2013

iPhone 5 - T-Mobile news

Today I went to Apple's web site to see if T-Mobile's iPhone 5 was released. Surprisingly, the option is near the unlocked screen, which is a bust - I really was hoping for a discounted iPhone like AT&T's, Verizon's, and Sprint's.
And then, I went to T-Mobile's site, and congratulations, people. iPhone 4 and 4S is also available on T-Mobile! But you also have to pay in full for the phone, but optionally, you can get a monthly payment of +$20.00 for 24 months (+$18/month for 24 months for iPhone 4, and +$20/month for 24 months for iPhone 4S.)

This is the iPhone I plan on getting:

Even though iPads do not have T-Mobile yet, it's good that iPhones for T-Mobile are FINALLY out.
I'm sure if you visit the Apple and T-Mobile sites, I'm sure you'll find my facts to be true.

No comments: