Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Friday, April 26, 2013

Live Below The Line!

https://www.livebelowtheline.com/us-how-does-it-work

It looks hard to me, even though they say it's easy. I don't think I'm going to participate in it, because if you only get $1.50 a day for food, it'd definitely limit most of your food options. I'm actually thankful that I don't have to live under these conditions. But if you'd like to see what it would be like to live under these conditions, go ahead and take the challenge. About 1.4 billion people are already living under these conditions,  so if you'd like to fight this extreme poverty, make a donation! It could help in stopping it. To donate, click here.

No comments: