Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Pallas's Little Gym Big Show

I have not written a single blog post in a long time. But we're finally back, giving you another post!

No pictures today, since I was busy with all that excitement, plus I was recording. I cannot do two things at once, you know!
Oh, and I worked hard, and almost drained my iPod's battery, but I did it! I managed to record the video successfully non-stop too! It seems that 1080p recording does take a lot of power...

Since Blogger is starting to no longer play videos embedded on this blog (the ones by Google Video), all future videos will be posted in links to the YouTube videos. You can watch the entire big show here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWg39V75Sp4

No comments: