Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Fourth of July

When we entered the park, there was a small carnival full of activities and rides.
Because I was too lazy to take pictures of our family going on the activities, I'll just give you a summary of what we did instead.

While I was bouncing on the moon bounce, Pallas was playing the water squirting game with the other people. I didn't go on any other rides or activities. Pallas ended up making a new friend during the water squirting game and came on the same ride with her. As a result, they both ended up riding together.

When it was finally time for the fireworks, we enjoyed the fireworks once again. This time, I was smart enough to even get a video of it. You may watch it here: 

So once again, Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments: