Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Thursday, September 12, 2013

A surprising Apple moment...

Surprisingly, with the rumors, Apple had a major surprise coming to us according to most of our rumors.
Instead of just releasing one iPhone (like what we'd usually expect them to do) they decided to just release both iPhones. Don't believe me? Here's the proof:

Yep, it is true. Both iPhones were released. In return, guess what? They completely got rid of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 5. They also changed the iPhone 4S to 8GB. And like you'd expect: The price dropped to free.
In my opinion: If I had to choose between the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C, I'd pick the iPhone 5C in green. (I know, less powerful, but true.)

It appears that Apple still has the iPad 2 in stock. Including the iPad 4 and the iPad mini, of course... But I'm thinking that the iPad 2 will eventually get knocked off the list of iPads available.

No new iPod touch at the moment, though.

So, I guess that just about rounds these news up!

So what do you guys think? Do you guys really think this is an actual surprise? Leave your reply in the comments! (At least, if you want.)

No comments: