Kingdom Of Loathing Stats

Total Pageviews

Christmas

Birthday Ticker

Please wait until Mic is out of the ban in:

2010 Poodwaddle Life Clock

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I have decided to quit writing on this blog. For real this time.

Sadly, after a little over a year of not having posted on my blog, I have thought things over for myself, and have officially decided to just quit posting on this blog. However, that does not mean I'm going to take it down. I'm leaving it up so I, myself and my old blog fans can still see what's there for them to see.

If you're worried about the case that I wouldn't update my widgets now that I've discontinued this blog, don't be. If I remember, I'll try to keep my yearly timers up-to-date. However, there won't be any more new blog posts after this one. That just paraphrases the whole entire concept for you.

And obviously, it won't be meaning I'll be extinct from the online world entirely. You can subscribe to me on YouTube (username is MrSuperVids). Or, if you'd like, you can see some of my lifestyle and what I'm interested in or agree with on Twitter (My username is @TweetingTayne).

Farewell to all people reading this blog. I'm not coming back for another blog post, guys.

No comments: